It has been a long wait for us to see the project to come to this stage. Finally, it’s our turn to kick start our part. This is going to be a 3 phases project.
We will start off with all the glass panels, followed by the rest of the whole external surfaces when the paint job is done and then finally, it’s our final touch after all the interior jobs are being completed.
This project is expected to be hand over by 31st December 2011. Hopefully all will go well..
Ivan is cleaning the glass panels before he can apply our tio2 on. It’s definitely not an easy job….
all these glasses has to be applied 1 by 1, which takes a lot of time… But with our electrostatic sprayer, no problem…..
next round, will be the rest of the exterior building structures… Now, that’s gonna be the toughest part because the nature of the landscape of this building is that, it’s unaccessible by cranes… It’s all on the scarf holdings..
Upon Completion of Our Nano Tio2 Application, What will this Building gets?
1. Close to Zero VOCs level
2. Close to Zero Microbial like bacteria, molds/fungus, allergens and even virus level
3. Does not need to install air purifiers
4. Very minimal maintenance for cleaning the external structures because of the nano tio2’s self cleaning effect
5. Effects lasting up to 3 to 5 years, with a 2 years warranty
6. Cost savings in the long run for many aspects
Can this be proven? The building will go through a commissioning process by the green building commissioners before it can be certified. Apart from the professional equipments used by the commissioners to monitor the results, there are also 3rd party labs that can perform indoor air quality sampling tests, swap tests and also VOCs tests.